Online Assessments for Individuals
Online assessments are convenient, practical, and helpful in addressing a number of work related questions.
For individuals, the online assessment services often help individuals answer questions such as:
For more about our Assessment Process and Philosophy click here.
- What are my true workplace interests and values?
- What are my strengths and challenges when I am in leadership roles?
- What are 2-3 leadership skills that I should be working on?
- What are my communication strengths and shortcomings?
- How would I define my decision-making style?
- Are there different approaches I can use to resolve conflicts at work?
- What is the best role for me to play in an organization?
- How can I determine a new career direction, or revive my stalled career?
- How can I create a “vocabulary” to use when I am trying to present my special attributes in my resume and during interviews?
- How can I work more effectively with a problematic peer, direct report, or manager?
- What current strengths and attributes can I leverage to manage my professional or personal stress?